The restoration of ornate ceilings, and ceiling installation has been in our family for 40 years. With our wealth of worldwide experience, everyone can be assured of exceptional quality from Authentic Additions expert team.
Former projects include :-
- Large, ornate, coffered ceiling installation -Sultan of Brunei’s residential Palace, Bander Seri Begwan
- Manufacture and installation of ornamental ceilings-Harrods Store, London
- Commercial domed, curved, barrelled, individually designed and bulkhead ceiling installation- Various large shopping centres, Uk
- Suspended ornamental ceilings- various palatial homes, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Manufacture and installation of false ceilings and archways- Langhams Hotel, London
- Bulkhead ceilings and installation of ornate lighting troughs- Gatwick Airport, Uk
We have even installed an individually designed ornamental hand rail into the actor John Cleese’s family home. Mouldings, architecture, design and a perfect eye for detail have led to the success stories over the years, and a string of very happy customers.
Today, we have “hung up our boots with large commercial contracts” and keep our family owned and operated team small. We focus our attention more to the residential market, although we do still undertake ceiling and wall installation for smaller commercial projects. Work is varied, from small ceiling patches to restoring ornate ceilings, re-strapping sagging ceilings, new ceiling installation, Gyprock wall installation, and installing partition walls.
Our company is simply “keep it real and get it right” and we are hoping our gallery portfolio portrays “the real us”. Although we have been lucky to gain access to some properties after the painters have finished, other photos are “as is” and taken as we leave the job ready to be decorated.
We have literally hundreds of portfolio images of our work throughout the years but have selected a variety of more recent images to show our range of services. Please feel free to ask us for photographs of our works throughout the years.